Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Practice Blog Post

1. Meagan Jones 2. Elementary Education 3. Cullman, AL 4. Married and one son

My name is Meagan Jones. I am attending University of South Alabama pursing a degree in Elementary Education. I am originally from Cullman, Alabama. I am attend USA after moving to Baldwin County over two years ago. I love children and want to be able to teach and help the future generations learn. I believe an educators work in the 21st century is all about technology!
I am happily married, and will be two years in October. We had our first child in December. His name is William and he is now eight months old. I love being a stay at home mom, it is a full time job, I swear. I love the fact that I am lucky enough to stay at home and raise my son. I am proud of myself for going back to school during this time as well. I plan on having my degree my Spring 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment